Xiaomi guaranteed this long back however hasn’t possessed the capacity to satisfy even a solitary word in the greater part of the announcements given. The Xiaomi Redmi 1s is as of now running on the more seasoned Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with organization’s own particular MIUI v5.
This doesn’t looks so great as deferring the overhauls by much can really prompt a disappointment among the clients. Then again, relating to the client base that the gadget has got, it is generally treated extremely well regarding off business advancement at the discussions.
One such is this MIUI 6 port for the Redmi 1S.
Before we get this ROM to run on your gadgets, let me make this point clear that this is not a custom ROM, not one or the other an authority one however a MIUI v6 port for the Xiaomi Redmi 1s from the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g.
MIUI v6 brings a lot of people new gimmicks, including new level configuration. Mi calls it ‘Straightforward, instinctive, lovely’. It is based on top of Android Kitkat 4.4.4 and consequently it is a more lighter ROM than MIUI v5. It additionally accompanies new power sparing modes, enhanced RAM utilization, and a lot of people more.
The authority MIUI v6 is yet to be discharged, and the redesign plan for Indian rendition for Redmi 1s is situated to associate with March. MIUI v6 India discharge date is not affirmed, the past estimation was for Global MIUI v6 ROM.
This ROM is in it’s very early stages, so although a lot of things work but there’s a list of what’s not working too.
- Digitalizer (Touchscreen)
- Wifi (MAC too)
Features are not working:
- Digitalizer firmware update.
HOW TO INSTALL MIUI 6 ON XIAOMI REDMI 1S:
- Make sure you have backed up all the data and have a custom recovery ready on your device that’ll be required to complete the flashing process.
- Download the ROM file.
- Put the files downloaded above in the root folder(preferable) of your sd card.
- Boot your phone up in recovery mode(Generally using Vol Up+Power Buttons).
- In the recovery mode try navigating using the Volume keys and for selection, use the Power key.
- Now in the recovery mode, wipe all the data/ Do a factory reset for a clean installation
- Now go to “Install zip from sd card” (We mean the external sd card here!).
- Select the ROM zip file that you downloaded in the above step and proceed to flash it.
- From the recovery menu, Click “Reboot System Now”.
- Sit back and relax, You’re home fella!
We (TheAndroid-Mania) are not responsible for any damages that your device might undergo after flashing these ROMs. Rooting your phone and using custom ROMS have risks, and if guidelines aren’t tailed you can BRICK YOUR DEVICE. We are NOT dependable if your phone breaks, cries or pass on! Furthermore I overlooked, your guarantee will be void.