Time is never favorable for us. We have to plan a lot of activities, things to do and deadlines to meet. Instead of doing everything yourself, it will be beneficial to check out few good Android apps to increase productivity.
This is an application which will help you in determining on what you are spending time on. If you wish to know how your day went, Rescue Time will tell you exactly how it was spent by having eye on what was done by you on phone and placing it in graph form for you to see how you wasted your time. In case you have to increase the productivity, find out what is being done by you.
[marketcontainer appname=’RescueTime’ appdev=’RescueTime’ fullstar=4 halfstar=’false’ offstar=1 appid=’com.rescuetime.android’ appimg=’https://lh5.ggpht.com/tCojEbNBb3EP9mS6BCoyhmLcJIP9yNWy_k5xyDbEheAjlTAHdN4w4G0X2BZnzxo_rg=w300′]
Recommended Read: Android Apps for Online Storage
- Keep track of apps and the services being used by you so that you can ascertain on what you are spending your time on.
- On understanding where your time is being wasted, you can check it and use your time for being more productive.
- Have control on which apps and services you are devoting more time to and where not.
- Rescue Time is available free on any smartphone you buy from Amazon.
- Samsung TalkBack bug stops apps from performing correctly on few devices of Samsung.
- Rescue Time will perhaps bug those who value privacy.
2. Time Recording – Timesheet app
Time Recording can be useful app for those who want something traditional. This can be used for keeping track of your location, for how long and money made by you in that time. It can also be used for creating workorders and invoices as required. In addition, Flipkart coupons also give good deals.
[marketcontainer appname=’Time Recording’ appdev=’DynamicG’ fullstar=4 halfstar=’true’ offstar=0 appid=’com.dynamicg.timerecording’ appimg=’https://lh4.ggpht.com/TUyR16LfVjlNA-K9-coUNtUYqVmu8mpi_9_ZQEXlJAO709FgsDX8b7jZwhW4BSwpCQ=w300′] Advantages
- Task management and note taking features built in.
- Create work orders and invoices
- Export to Excel.
- Slightly complicated to use for new users.
- Limitation of lowest time allowed.
- Design is little outdated.
3. Google Drive
This is cloud storage platform which gives 15GB free of cost and an unlimited storage costing $10 a month. It comes with many tools like Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google Slides for editing, creating and managing documents, presentations and spreadsheets. Those having Google account should have this.
[marketcontainer appname=’Google Drive’ appdev=’Google Inc.’ fullstar=4 halfstar=’false’ offstar=1 appid=’com.google.android.apps.docs’ appimg=’https://lh6.ggpht.com/k7Z4J1IIXXJnC2NRnFfJNlkn7kZge4Zx-Yv5uqYf4222tx74wXDzW24OvOxlcpw0KcQ=w300′]
Recommended Read: Best Android Apps of Google Inc
- Free storage of 15GB.
- Store any file and share with others.
- Integration with Gmail.
- Real time collaboration.
- Office tools are not as powerful as few desktop alternatives.
- Is expensive for unlimited storage.
4. Microsoft Office
With Microsoft Office, you will get Excel, Power Point and Word functionality in the mobile format. You will also be able to download OneDrive app and One Note. You can sync files using it between Android and PC. It is a good competitor to Google Drive. For best deals and coupons on smartphones with good apps go to www.SaveMyPocket.in.
[marketcontainer appname=’Microsoft Office’ appdev=’Microsoft Corporation’ fullstar=4 halfstar=’false’ offstar=1 appid=’com.microsoft.office.officehub’ appimg=’https://lh4.ggpht.com/SxYG2EEOdM6hj4q1tJqAp7hhbZ-ZPwVmE8pvCs71nqj7h0EDlkvQesS8wu4wTMFHCA=w300′]
Recommended Read: Dropbox for Android Device
- Reasonable cost for more storage.
- Easy syncing from mobile to PC and vice-versa.
- Free cloud storage to 7GB.
- Most suitable for using with Microsoft Office.
- Certain persons have had problems with bugs.
- Functionality may be improved.
Todoist is unique and a fun way to manage your time and tasks. It is available on fourteen platforms including Android. You can now collaborate, sync, share and assign tasks across all the devices on which you are logged. Additional features are available on payment like text messages as reminders etc.
[marketcontainer appname=’Todoist’ appdev=’Doist’ fullstar=4 halfstar=’false’ offstar=1 appid=’com.todoist’ appimg=’https://lh3.ggpht.com/yKo1lcOv0Np6Zf4Ipn1M2q0EsWxidpFDkABFGg2nApfwyOKB_KDF26kvUgCuB3Er-g=w300′] Advantages
- Cheaper premium version for non-business users..
- Free version also carries many attractive features.
- Offline syncing
- Cross platform support
- Integrated with Dropbox and Google Drive.
Also Read: Asus ZenFone 5 – Specifications, Review
- Some premium features should have been free features.
- Higher widget options would be appreciated.