Have you ever fear to lose your data of your Android device? What if your phone bricked while rooting or installing new ROM? So, it’s better to take a complete backup of your Phone and SD Card Data. If you are an android user than there are many applications which can make this task easy and reliable. In Google play store you can find Top Data Backup & Restore apps. So in this post I have listed Top 5 Android Apps for Data backup & Restore. You can choose any app according to your requirement.
Not a single app can beat Google Cloud that’s why it’s on the Top of the List. One more reason is it’s Google Product and we all know when it comes features Google provides best in class. Google Cloud can store your Data on their cloud. You can store your pictures (You can also use Google Photos), Files and Folders. Check out it’s cool features.
- Once Data will store on Google Cloud you can access it from anywhere.
- You can Directly Access pictures and videos from Google Photos.
- Big Space to store your Data and Backup (You can also upgrade it)
DropBox is another CloudBase Storage Application developed by DropBox INC. It’s one of the best Productivity app in Google Play Store. You can assume it’s popularity based on number of downloads (More than 1.8 Million Downloads). It’s actually a central place of your work where you can store your work, Files, Photos, Folders and many more. Let’s check some features of DROPBOX
- Create an account and just Drag & Drop any Files, Fodders or photos to take backup
- Doc Scanner Feature of DropBox can let you save and Share any folders right from your Smartphone
- You can also share big files and videos without any hustle.
- You can Sync, share, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files.
App / SMS / Contact – Backup & Restore
When it comes to simplicity App / SMS / Contact – Backup & Restore comes first. It’s not cloud storage app but The app stores your Backup on your SD card from where you can transfer it to your Laptop/PC and you can restore the same once it required. Have a look at it’s features:
- You can schedule Automatic Backup from it’s settings
- Easy to achieve and Backup of Contacts (.cvf format), Files, SMS, photos and Videos
- Single click Restore of any Achieved APK files
- You can also take backup of Call logs
G Cloud Backup
G Cloud Backup is a Free Android Backup App that is simple and safe to protect your Android data like contact, photos, files and videos. It’s developed by Genie9 LTD and has more than 2.5 Lakh Downloads. They offer unlimited GB Monthly plan for $3.99. You can also earn free space by completing their survey or you can buy it (1 GB of Cloud Space will cost you $0.99). Here are some of the features:
- Easily migrate to different devices and extend your storage by saving everything in the cloud
- Auto Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos
- You can Start with 1 GB free and earn up to 10 GB
- You can Set Password to protect the app and it’s data
- No rooting is required to access the app
- You can sign up using FB, Gmail or using other Emails.
Recommended Read: Titanium Backup for Android App Reviews
SMS Backup & Restore
His app is a good alternative of App / SMS / Contact – Backup & Restore. All your Backup Data will be stored on your SD card and you can easily restore the backup. The App is very Simple to use and navigation is clear. Here note one thing that This app can only restore call logs and messages that were backed up by it before they were deleted. Advanced messaging is not supported. Check out it’s features.
- You can easily Backup SMS (text) messages, MMS and call logs in XML format.
- Choose a recurring scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Fast Transfer between 2 phones over WiFi direct
- This app is working fine on Android 5.0 and higher versions
- Easy to restore backup using single click (specially for APK files)
So I hope you like the post. You can also suggest more apps which you find usefull and we will update this list time to time.