World is contracting with the development of mobile phone technology. As the amount of clients is expanding every day, offices are additionally expanding. Beginning with basic customary handsets which were utilized only for making phone calls, mobiles have changed our lives and have ended up some piece of it. Presently they are not utilized only for making calls yet they have multitudinous uses and could be utilized as a Camera , Music player, Tablet PC, T.v. , Web program and so forth . Further more with the new technologies, new programming and working frameworks are needed.
What is Android ?
- Android is a mobile operating system focused around the linux.
- It is established by OHA (Open Handset Alliance) not established by a solitary individual.
- It is discharged on September 23, 2008.
- Latest adaptation is 4.4.4 kitkat which is discharge on june 19, 2014.
- The code of android is composed in C(core), c++ and Java.
- Android is outlined prilimary for touchscreen mobile gadgets, for example, smartphones and most recent machines.
- Android's source code is discharged by google under open source licenses, albeit most android gadgets eventually send with a mix of open source and exclusive programming.
- One of the most generally utilized mobile OS nowadays is ANDROID. Android is a product cluster including operating system as well as middleware and key applications.
- Android Inc was established in Palo Alto of California, U.s. by Andy Rubin, Rich mineworker, Nick singes and Chris White in 2003. Later Android Inc. was acquired by Google in 2005.
Also Read: How to download Android paid apps for free
Who makes Android phones?Each handset creator is allowed to make an Android phone in the event that they need to. And in addition the previously stated HTC, Samsung and Sony, Acer, Alcatel, Asus, Huawei, LG, Motorola and ZTE have all made Android phones as well. Fruit, Nokia and Blackberry don't offer Android handsets however.
What apps can I get on an Android phone?There are hundreds of thousands of apps and games available to download from the Google Play store (formerly the Android Market).
What can an Android phone do?Android phones are highly customizable and as such can be altered to suit your tastes and needs with wallpapers, themes and launchers which completely change the look of your device's interface. You can download applications to do all sorts of things like check your Facebook and Twitter feeds, manage your bank account, order pizza and play games.
Version of Android :Since April 2009, Android versions have been developed under a confectionery-themed code name and released in alphabetical order; the exceptions are versions 1.0 and 1.1:
Also Read: Android App Development In India
Listed Android Version Names:
- Android alpha (1.0)
- Android beta (1.1)
- Android 1.5 Cupcake
- Android 1.6 Donut
- Android 2.1 Eclair
- Android 2.2 Froyo
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Android 3.2 Honeycomb - The first OS design specifically for a tablet, launching on the Motorola Xoom
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich: The first OS to run on smartphones and tablet, ending the 2.X naming convention.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean: Launched on the Google Nexus 7 tablet by Asus
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean: Arrived on the LG Nexus 4
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Android 4.4 KitKat: Launched on the LG Nexus 5
- "L" release (developer preview) – may be android Lemon Tart